Hi Zhang, thx for your feedback, I fixed the typo in the picture of 6e4, it should indeed be project/configcode_build.yml. It executes the following steps (see also explanation in blog in step 6e):
- Select Python 3.6 and install dependencies
- Upload notebook to Databricks
- Create model using Azure Databricks by running notebook. Add model to Azure Machine Learning service
- Create a docker image from model that will be deployed in release step
- Creation of build artifact that is used as input for release pipeline
There are two yml files in the project directory. The other yml file configcode_build_sec.yml is however used in my other blog and uses parameters as input, but executes the same steps as explained in 6e.